Monday, January 9, 2017

Start with a Sketch | 02 - My Newest Class!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to introduce my latest class at Big Picture Classes - Start with a Sketch 02.

Here is what you can expect from the class:
  • Six lessons which include printable PDFs of both the sketch and layout.
  • Video walk through of the original layouts and how the sketch was based of those.
  • Over 90 minutes of video content showing how the layouts came together.
If you'd like to check it out, you can start a free trial at BPC here. Watch the video below for a few sneaks. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll check it out!

1 comment:

Anelsie said...

Hi Jen! I just started the free trial with Big Picture Classes and can't wait to watch your Sketch 02 class! Thanks for the information! Love your work!