Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crate Paper Fun with Foil

Hello! This week on the Crate Paper blog, we are sharing projects that have fun with foil. I used my Heidi Swapp Minc and a few American Crafts Minc tags to create this layout about holiday cookie baking.

I also pulled out the foiled Thickers from the Hello Love collection, these are so fun and went perfectly with the rest of the foil accents on my page.

I used green foil with this 'hello' tag and stapled it to a piece of patterned paper. I wanted to incorporate red and green to go along with the Christmas theme.

This gold heart tag was perfect with a Crate Paper 'falala' piece to create an embellishment for the top of the layout, along with the red gold foiled piece next to it.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great Holiday season!

-Jen

No comments: