Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bella Blvd Mix and Match

Today on the Bella Blvd blog, we are sharing projects that mix and match different collections. For this layout, I tried hand stitching! I started with a piece of white cardstock and lightly traced around a plate with pencil. I pierced holes about every 1/4 inch, then erased the markings and stitched with embroidery floss. It took quite a while but I am pleased with the result! It really is a labor of love.

After that, I filled in the circle with bits and pieces from different collections. The great thing about Bella products is that they all go together! Just find similar colors (or for this layout - a rainbow) and start your project.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Supplies:
Tiny Tots: Sweet & Sassy, Borders, Treasures & Text Stickers, Chipboard Icons
Star Student: Treasures & Text Stickers, Star Student Invisible
Daily Chevies: Pickle Juice
Designer Tape: Yellow Chevron, Orange Stripe
Ciao Chipboard Embellishments: Borders

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

AMAZING work. What detail...I am in awe. Thanks for the inspiration. :o)